26 June 2020
We are looking for an experienced technical leader to provide creative integrated solution to our client’s eCommerce initiatives. You will ensure the technical integrity and consistency across the eCommerce solutions. You will take ownership from conceptualization through implementation of requirements with the development teams.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 12 years technical experience in frontend and backend technology;
- Familiar with Java, VueJS, Redis, Restful API, SpringBoot, SpringBatch etc;
- Has experience providing blueprint and technical roadmap for the organisation;
- Strong attention to detail and well-versed in various system limitations and capabilities for solutioning;
- Good application security and cyber security knowledge;
- Good knowledge of both on premise and cloud infrastructure;
- Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skill;
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and manage various stakeholders;
- Able to work under extreme pressure and tight timeline.
- TOGAF certified;
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS.
- Understand technical limitations and business needs to design and deliver of eCommerce solutions;
- Manage, plan and design the structure of eCommerce solution;
- Define, maintain and comply application design standards to eCommerce Architecture framework, Enterprise Architecture framework and Group Application Security Standard;
- Provide technical leadership on cutting-edge eCommerce technologies adoption for both frontend Web and IS technologies;
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods;
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams;
- Determine whether the current system can be upgraded or if a new system needs to be installed.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise;
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions;
- Work with Group and Market technical teams for end to end delivery.