25 June 2020
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We are hiring for a Network Engineer for our esteemed client in the Financial Services Sector.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting network and security solutions;
- Hands-on experience in implementing Firewall Infrastructure;
- Hands on in Check-Point / Palo Alto / Cisco ASA;
- Working experience of managing wireless infrastructure;
- Knowledge of remote access services, dial-in solution such as ISDN, VPN etc.
- Knowledge of Internet Technologies, Internet Firewall Architecture, Proxy etc;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Responsible for administrating and managing the firewall infrastructure;
- Involved in network upgrades and commissioning;
- Participate in Internet Security and Firewall management implementation;
- Involved in managing of servers- Cisco ACS and DHCP;
- Perform periodic checks and liaise with business and other IT functions/teams to resolve issues;
- Ensure compliance and alignment of IT infrastructure, with the established IT security policies & standards;
- Responsible for configuration of the wireless infrastructure, Cisco switches and routers.