23 June 2020
Our client is seeking for a versatile Infrastructure Architect to drive and transform IT infrastructure into Cloud capabilities as part of the digital initiatives for their leading organization.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 5 years of working experience in Technical Consultant for IT infrastructure and/or Cloud implementation;
- Savvy and passionate about newest technology trends and landscape;
- Certified in AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or GCP;
- Good knowledge with Virtualization,DevOps, Application Virtualization and Orchestration;
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ISO, ITIL. ITSM and/or SQA;
- Good technical and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Strong personality and yet personable to enrich relationships within the organization.
- TOGAF Certified;
- Serverless experience.
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry and identify the infrastructure technologies best suited to meet the companys needs;
- Develop architecture blueprints, solution diagrams, technology stack and integration mapping;
- Develop IT infrastructure solutions;
- Enforce infrastructure architecture execution;
- Consult project teams to fit infrastructure architecture assignments;
- Documentation of architecture design and evaluation work;
- Develop and execute communication, education plan for infrastructure architecture.