4 May 2020
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? We are hiring for a Project Manager to lead and manage Training Management Solutions and Projects!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- Has at least 5 years of Project Management experience, with proven track record of project implementation and managing project teams;
- Knowledge of Agile based project Management approach;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Prior experience in vendors selection and management;
- Familiar with project budgeting, project financials /projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- PMP Certified.
- Experience in implementing Training / Educational related Projects;
- Responsible to lead, drive, manage projects for the organization;
- To lead and manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions and ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case, and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations, and conflicts;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost, and timelines;
- Lead the teams to ensure that projects are implemented with timelines and meeting business objectives;
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the teams project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively;
- Perform post-implementation review.