22 April 2020
Our client is looking for an experienced technical individual to be part of their Tech & Ops team as a Automation Test Lead.
- At least 7 years of experience in Automation Testing;
- Hands on experience using Selenium;
- Confident with core java and hands on in java collection framework, OOP and design patterns;
- Have had exposure with working on any automation frameworks involving Java;
- Confident with using build tools;
- Hands on experience on using Continuous integration systems like Jenkins;
- Experience with any form of integrated development environment.
- Exposure to testing and using of REST services;
- Understanding of CSS selectors / Xpath selectors.
- Lead and take the ownership of Automation testing on the vendor product;
- Develop the automation scripts, to test the vendor product, using the inhouse test framework;
- Design, implement, and execute automated tests using Open source tools;
- Take full responsibility in delivering the test framework, for every sprint, and for every epic for the regression;
- To generate test summary report with statistics on the SIT and regression runs;
- To work with application team to analyse and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes;
- Own and drive the discussions with the Vendors QA’s and Vendor’s team to understand the product, the test cases, the test results;
- Responsible for facilitating all integration testing and regression tests when test scripts are used;
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise / work to resolve issues impacting timelines.