20 April 2020
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join the Corporate Banking team to define and develop technical requirements related to contextual marketing and lead management product within the bank.
- Degree in Information Systems or Computer Engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant Business Analyst experience or data management experience;
- Proficient or exposure in Java, JBoss, MariaDB, SQL;
- Proven ability to interact with business teams and technical teams;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in AGILE development methodologies;
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry.
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements and user stories;
- Work closely with the technology team to articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Guide the technology team on how to implement the business requirements;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walkthrough on enhancements and new projects;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate both the System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Test;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Evaluate the data requested and channel the requests to relevant applications team for extraction;
- Support in the BusinessAsUsual activities and ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully.