14 April 2020
A top global bank is looking for a passionate Data Management Specialist be part of their team. The team would be supporting the bank's Access Control of personnel, data and facilities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Security, Data Science;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Information Security (InfoSec), Security, Database Administrator;
- Good knowledge in Security products for Single sign-on (SSO) and IAM solutions;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders & vendors, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Experience in Data Lake / Warehousing Technologies like Teradata and Hadoop.
- Working experience in Financial Institutions;
- Reviewing / Approving access role change requests and production data extraction requests;
- Responsible for policies, processes, procedures, guidelines for Data Protection, Governance and Compliance;
- Responsible for administration of access matrix, access roles of users;
- Create, Modify and Assign security attributes of a role or rights profile;
- Support the Metadata management of the system;
- Work closely with the team to drive/coordinate efforts relating to data governance and data usage activities;
- Ensure that the right users have access to the right data and facility at the right time.