9 April 2020
Are you looking for your next progression in IT Support? Our client is in financial Services sector and is looking for great talent to join them.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in providing hardware / software support to end users within the organisation;
- Hands on with administration, implementation and maintenance of IT systems along with video conferencing equipment and mobile device management;
- Experience with service desk management processes;
- Experienced in implementation of VMware environment such as vSphere;
- Experience in deployment and tracking of Mass Windows OS Upgrades;
- Hands on in operational matters such as patch management, inventory management, security and vulnerability assessment, troubleshooting;
- Strong vendor management skills with experience in negotiation and managing service provider;
- Proactive and independent with good organizational and proven time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Certified in ITIL, MCSE;
- Experience in Financial Institutions.
- Install and maintain the IT Infrastructure and provide the technical support to end users;
- Responsible for implementation & administration, troubleshooting for on premise Infrastructure and related software;
- Responsible to Oversee integration, compatibility and continuing operations of systems to ensure minimal disruption;
- Perform installation / administration / patching / configuration / support tasks on Windows OS Platforms;
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate and provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated;
- Develops documentation, templates and formats for analysis;
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems, provide regular reporting to relevant parties;
- Works with procurement staff to purchase Hardware and Software;
- Required to be on standby with on-call availability, including after-office-hours, weekends and holidays.