8 April 2020
An exciting opportunity as a Manager to develop partnerships and strategies with internal and external partners within the space of Artificial Intelligence!
- Degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering;
- At least 4 years of experience in business, partnership and/or strategic management & development;
- Prior experience in managing industry and research accounts;
- Experience in project, product and stakeholder management;
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse group of stakeholders;
- Self-driven, resourceful and results oriented.
- Knowledge or interest in Artificial Intelligence.
- Establish a strong relationship with key account business partners in industry and research ecosystem to further the development work in Artificial Intelligence;
- Coordinate, support and manage interactions and communications to a diverse groups of stakeholders, forming partnerships and commercialising projects conceived with industry partners;
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business strategy and track outcomes;
- Identify opportunities to amplify partnerships both locally and internationally;
- Manage funding levers that support the strategic partnerships;
- Articulate business requirements and process workflows for various stakeholders;
- Develop and negotiate commercial agreements, NDAs, transfer agreements, inter-institutional agreements and other agreements as needed.