7 April 2020
Our client is seeking an experienced End-User Computing Manager to manage the daily IT support activities and the architecture planning of the organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems;
- At least 10 years of experience in End-User Computing technology, including service management;
- Experienced in doing architecture planning in multi-site environments across diverse user groups;
- Strong working knowledge in managing, developing and implementing IT Service Management processes, methodologies and tools;
- Familiar with MS Active Directory, Windows OS and MAC OS;
- Familiar with video/web conferencing tools, desktop virtualization, end-point protection, image management, software distribution and mobile device management;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solver and able to multi-task.
- Experience in implementing Digital Workplace solution (e.g. VMware Workspace ONE, Citrix Workspace);
- Team management experience.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and architectural planning activities of the End-User Computing team;
- Provide technical leadership and motivate the teams involved;
- Manage, coordinate and develop all End-User Support services including the tracking of SLAs for the service desk and mobile device management;
- Manage and develop desktop and digital workplace architecture on multiple devices;
- Develop end-point protection, cloud-based desktop virtualization, end-user voice and other End-User Computing technologies alongside the security teams;
- Assist in managing the overall asset life-cycle process;
- Lead in the policy development and standards to ensure high quality and cost-efficient delivery of the services.