7 April 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking a techno-functional Systems Analyst to be a part of the transformation team for the SAP Human Resource (HR) systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Human Resource (HR) operational systems;
- Experience of working on SAP Human Capital Management or SAP SuccessFactors;
- Good understanding of HR policy practices;
- Ability to strategically identify gaps and propose solutions;
- Ability to constantly manage controls and processes with strong attention to details;
- Prior experience in coordinating cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively;
- Keen to learn and take up new challenges;
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management.
- Experience in Cloud Solution implementation.
- Be part of the SAP production support team;
- Responsible for supporting the integration and transition of SAP system;
- Gather the core requirements of the users and design systems solutions;
- Implement operational best practices across APAC countries with the bank\’s presence;
- Actively and professionally engage different stakeholders in streamlining processes and increase the efficiency;
- Responsible for the user experience of all the stakeholders and translation into systems solution;
- Work with IT teams to design and develop as per the requirements;
- Propose new solutions/directions to improve the efficiency.