25 March 2020
Do you have the passion for cloud technologies?
Here’s an exciting opportunity in the media industry, our client is looking for DevOps Engineer to join their team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years experience in DevOps, cloud technologies or programming;
- Knowledge in DevOps tools (Git / Github, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Anisible, AWS, etc.);
- Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / DevOps practices (web and native mobile applications);
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Java / PHP);
- Understanding of Terraform or Cloud formation along with infrastructure security;
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS administration and troubleshooting;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills.
- Certification in DevOps or AWS;
- Collaborate with product teams to deploy new features and applications;
- Design, develop, deploy automation and support builds in a continuous environment;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks, build failures and other issues in development, production and QA environments;
- Responsible to configure the application monitoring for various products;
- Do administration of different DevOps Tools and automating processes;
- Maintain good understanding of security concepts, processes and best practices;
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies.