24 March 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are looking for an IT Operations Analyst who can help with the IT Asset Management and IT operational procurement tasks. You will also be involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) whenever there is a system upgrade.
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Experience in asset management data repository and processes;
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications and productivity tools;
- Ability to independently evaluate and task priorities to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, planning and organization skills;
- Always delivers on commitments, on time and to consistently high quality;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Experience in SAP Procurement & Expense Management System.
- Involved in IT Asset Management and IT Operational Procurement;
- IT Asset Management:
- Drive the data for completeness and accuracy;
- Handle recording of IT assets and monitoring of end-to-end IT asset life cycle;
- Involved in system support and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for Asset Management system;
- Liaise with IT support team for proposed change requests to the system;
- Resolve operating issues for e.g., testing, upload and fixes, reconfigure security group settings, etc;
- Assist users to review gaps of selected assets, aid in documentation and manage access control;
- IT Operational Procurement:
- Review, consolidate and prioritise purchase requisitions to ensure that they are processed according to Group Policy;
- Prepare processing of purchase requisitions, and follow through the full life cycle of procurement processing form;
- Maintain up-to-date internal IT procurement management information in databases and files;
- Attend queries from internal customers and stakeholders in regards to purchase orders;
- Prepare management reports.