20 March 2020
Seeking an independent and passionate Cloud Infrastructure Architect to join our client as a Subject Matter Expert for their Cloud migration and greenfield projects.
- At least 8 years of experience in IT infrastructure role and 3 years in cloud related experience;
- Degree in Computer Science, Tech or Math;
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends;
- Ability to leverage technology to drive measurable business value;
- Understand Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Strategies;
- High familiarity with IT Ops Automation and self-healing infrastructure architecture;
- Ability to interact with various audiences and groups, whether technical, business or executive;
- Experience with the designing and deployment of Virtualization technologies.
- Posses Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services cloud certifications;
- Experience with Command Line Interface, AWS CloudFormation/Azure Template;
- Hands on experience with AWS or Azure Deployment and management services;
- Able to design and deploy Virtualization technologies;
- Able to use Converged Infrastructure to build a Data Centre.
- Design, test and implement Cloud based system architectures for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Red hat Openshift;
- Setup, manage and maintain servers within Cloud / hybrid / On-perm infrastructure;
- Configure and maintain software components such as OS, web services;
- Develop architecture to satisfy project requirements and ensure system stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability;
- Evaluate and recommend technology or solution based on technical capabilities, functionalities, costs vs benefits and risks criteria;
- Define, document and communicate project progress to client stakeholders and project teams;
- Provide support for infrastructure framework by responding to escalated issues.