18 March 2020
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity? Your search ends here
We are looking for a Lead Application Analyst for Business Process Management Systems in a leading financial services organisation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 7 years of strong development experience in J2EE technology;
- Good Understanding of Business System Solutions;
- At least 3 years of working experience in JBoss/Activiti Process Management System (BPMS);
- Hands-on experience in Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JBoss BRMS/Drools and integration with other technologies;
- Familiarity with JBoss Fuse/Apache Camel And JBoss EAP;
- Must possess strong database skills in PL/SQL;
- Experience in Micro Services along with implementation of RESTful APLIs;
- Results oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- A Team lead with good communication skills, client oriented and problem solving attitude.
- Knowledge of Agile;
- Technical experience in Active MQ.
- Lead to design, develop, test and deploy end-to-end ECM and BPM applications;
- Develop high level and low level design documents ;
- Design & Develop business application components using Java/JEE technologies;
- Maintain a high level of standard within the development team by adopting software development & deployment best practices;
- Integrate solutions into a fully functional system based on JBoss BPMS/Activiti BPM;
- Test complex business process solutions &troubleshoot issues using PL/SQL scripts;
- Provide post production support to users and fix complex issues within the timelines.