A leading financial organization is seeking a dynamic individual with strong techno functional background to manage credit risk system of the firm as Business and Data Analyst.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems-related field;
- With at least 2 years of strong business and data analyst experience in supporting and implementing banking systems and applications;
- Experience in MS Access, Excel, Java Scripts, R, Python or SQL;
- Good understanding of business needs with a strong interest in conflict resolution;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in Agile projects or in Agile development methodology;
- Good experience on projects that involved credit banking products;
- Product knowledge of Wholesale / Corporate Banking, Loans, Trade and Treasury and Markets.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Identify and understand required data for project and analyze, clean-up and transform/prepare data for processing;
- Derive insights from the data, prepare clear visualization to present findings and make recommendations to address business problems.