Seeking a dynamic Pre-sales Consultant with strong technical knowledge in IT infrastructure to be part of a well-established global organization specialized in offering ICT ( Information Communications Technologies) solutions.
- Degree / Diploma in Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer interaction role in presales or consulting;
- Strong experience in the implementation of end to end infrastructure solutions;
- Proficient in system technologies such as servers, operating systems, SAN/NAS storage, backup, security, storage virtualization, databases;
- Articulate person talented at making effective presentations;
- Analytical out-of-the-box thinker adept at problem solving.
- Willing to travel within Asia if required.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for infrastructure service offerings for clients in government, education and healthcare sectors;
- Responsible to support sales personnel in pre-sales activities offering expertise in system solutions;
- Evaluate customer requirements and architect efficient and effective infrastructure solutions;
- Work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations for tenders and RFPs;
- Offer technical consulting across multiple system technologies like server, storage, virtualization , back up and cloud infrastructure;
- Effectively engage customers in technical solutions meetings addressing their needs and concerns in a professional manner.