Our client is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to lead end-to-end delivery of Command & Control project and solutions for major clients and government sectors.
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering or Computer Science;
- More 5 years of working experience in the engineering and/or technology related field;
- Strong knowledge in various communcation technologies, video surveillance and related IT in the area of Command & Control;
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal, written and communication skills;
- Experience in managing various project pipeline and task simultaneously with the capacitiy for stress situation;
- Adaptable and flexibile to pick up and learn new technologies and processes;
- Able to resolve and handle conflicts
- Positive, self disciplined and motivated to drive for results and goals on time without supervision;
- Is a go-getter to enjoy in the fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiar with LTE/LTE Advanced, video surveillance system, video analytics (VA), IT infrastructure systems, TCP/IP networks, VHF/UHF Professional Mobile Radio (PMR) such as TETRA, APCO25, DMR, etc.
- Responsible for the overall project management from initiation to delivery;
- Be the point of contact for clients reporting to the Head of System Delivery;
- Lead requirements and discussion with client on project ,progress and issues;
- Managed partner, vendors, sub-contractors and ensure quality successful delivery;
- Responsbile for risk management, project budgeting and cashflow as well as milestone and implementation;
- Review and implement programme directives in the area of administration, financial, contracts and technocal procedures;
- Ensure safety measure are in place and adhrere during execution;
- Review and test product readiness prior to system and user acceptance tests;
- Collaborate with HR and Procurement teams for the delivery of bill of materials and labour during execution;
- Roll up sleeves and take other responsibilies as required.