We have an exciting opportunity as a Digital Innovation Manager to lead and architect system digitization roadmaps and plans ! This role will serve as a Solution Architect for various business verticals for digital transformation !
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and relevant Engineering disciplines;
- With at least 5 years of consulting exerperience for Digital & Technology planning and strategy;
- Strong experience in process improvement and projects for Digitization and Tranformation initiatives;
- Well-verse in Industrial 4.0 trends i.e. Automation, Analytics, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence,etc;
- Strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in Operation & Services, and Logistic ;
- Strong passion in driving business transformation and opportunities and understanding threats caused by innovation and industry convergence;
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and understanding of complex technical issues with ability to propose creative and conceptual solutions and/or ideas.
- Past project experience in Industrial 4.0 transformation is preferred.
- Be part of the key member for the Innovation Centre to lead, architect and review system development;
- Understand business process, identify data collection point and metrics for analysis to improve operation process workflow through efficiency, optimzation and service level;
- Work with various business vertical to gather user requirement, analyze and propose digital roadmaps and master plans;
- Review industrial processes to improve workflow,achieve operational efficiency and improve service level agreements;
- Work with customers to review and ensure the proper digitalization plans with the right value proposition;
- Work with Head, Ops and respective Division to develop comprehensive digitalization plans and services.