Are you looking for an exciting role as a Windows Engineer? Our client is in financial Services sector and is looking for great talent to join their team.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in Windows Operating System Platforms;
- Hands on with administration and implementation of Active Directory, MS Exchange, SharePoint;
- Experience with windows / PowerShell scripting to achieve automation;
- Experienced in implementation of VMware environment such as vSphere;
- Experience in Apache/IIS webservers Applications;
- Hands on in operational matters such as patch management, inventory management, security and vulnerability assessment, troubleshooting;
- Proactive and independent with good organizational and proven time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in SAN Storage Management;
- Experience in Linux administration and JBoss Application server administration.
- Install, design hardware configurations, maintain and support Windows Server 2008/2012 operating systems for local and remote systems;
- Responsible for implementation & administration, troubleshooting for Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint;
- Perform installation / administration / patching / configuration / support tasks on Windows OS Platforms;
- Responsible for VMware ESXi 6.5 administration and deployment;
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate and provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated;
- Responsible for NetBackup administration;
- Ability to conduct the Annual Disaster Recovery exercise & system monitoring;
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems, provide regular reporting to relevant parties.