An exciting opportunity as a Compliance associate to support and analyze data across compliance systems with one of our established clients in the financial domain.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance, Business or any related field;
- Prior experience in system testing, quality assurance within the financial domain;
- Possess good knowledge of AML/CFT rules and regulations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, MS Word.
- Prior experience in Insurance industry;
- Prior experience doing data analysis work;
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering systems.
- Work closely with Compliance team and IT team to resolve any issues with regard to compliance system;
- Responsible for performing analytics of data to identify data abnormalities from AML/CFT perspective;
- Involve in creating Data Reports or Dashboards for AML/CFT purpose;
- Hands on User Acceptance Testing as well as System Backtesting;
- Support compliance team in process change management with system enhancements.