Our client , a global organization providing smart engineering solutions, offers a complete suite of IT security solutions to strengthen the cyber resilience of public and private enterpises.
Seeking a Security Analytics Engineer to perform Research & Development and to contribute to security related data collection and processing.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in computer science or electrical engineering;
- 2 to 5 experience in system software programming (Linux / MacOS / Windows / Cloud / Mobile) using Python or C/C++ ;
- Experienced in writing code for data collection and analysis from Operating Systems;
- Knowledgeable in machine learning or neural network libraries like TensorFlow, Kera, PyTorch, Caffe2 , MXNet;
- Problem Solver with key attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Certification in data analytics;
- Prior experience in IT security related projects.
- Contribute to analytics initiatives for data collection, aggregation, and analysis for security monitoring and threat detection;
- Write code for collection of data from operating system in kernel and user mode with minimal impact on system performance;
- Develop cross platform code for multi-threaded applications;
- Collaborate with platform team for seamlessly implementing and integrating new security features;
- Maintain relevant documentation as per organizational standards and communication with concerned stakeholders;
- Provide inputs for scope estimation and planning in an Agile environment.