Our client in the financial sector is seeking an experienced regulatory compliance officer to oversee the organisation’s regulatory compliance functions and framework.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business Studies/Finance or any related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Compliance, internal/external audit or risk management in financial service;
- Knowledge of MAS notices and regulatory requirements such as FAA, CRS, FACTA, PDPA, Banking regulations;
- Able to work as a team and under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Good interpersonal, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in financial industry.
- Review and drive implementation of policies, standards and guidelines relating to Compliance Risk Management;
- Actively engage with business units, local entities, local Risk Management & Compliance counterparts to monitor regulatory development;
- Provide advisory on regulatory requirements to frontline for Business As Usual matters and general compliance matters;
- Responsible for conducting compliance review, examination, testing and support for regulatory inspections;
- Assist in annual review of Compliance Requirement Self Assessments (CRSAs) process for applicable laws and regulations;
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks/projects as when needed.