Looking for a challenging role? Our client is in the entertainment industry and is looking for a DevOps Engineers to support and automate their operations and processes.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Expertise in establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / DevOps practices (web and native mobile applications);
- Handson implementation experience in DevOps (Kubernetes) on Linux;
- Knowledge of Git/Github, Docker, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Anisible, AWS would be an added advantage;
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Java / PHP/Python);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve development and operations issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills across levels.
- Relevant certification in DevOps.
- Setup DevOps platform, framework and processes;
- Design, develop, deploy automated testing and support builds in a continuous environment;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks and build failures;
- Automated builds and build artifacts integration into test environments, test harnesses and code analysis;
- Maintain and enhance build systems and information interfaces;
- Good understanding of security concepts, processes and best practices;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies;