An exciting career opportunity awaits you …
We are looking for an Application Analyst with experience in Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to join our client in the financial services sector.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 2 years experience with MS Dynamics 2016 / 365 CRM implementation and customizations inclusive of plugins, scripting and form creation;
- Significant knowledge of Office 365 platform is required;
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and C++;
- Experience in configuration of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM with Office 365;
- An out of box thinker with the ability to create innovative solutions;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools like Power BI;
- Experience in REST/ODATA, SOAP endpoints.
- Responsible for analysis, development, enhancements, support and maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM;
- Propose solutions to meet the end user requirements;
- Develop and modify the existing programs to provide a better customer experience;
- Perform interface/integration mappings;
- Test and debug programs, ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Ensure that solutions are delivered in accordance with requirements and compliance standards;
- Assisting business users in performing user acceptance testing for successful system implementation and support related activities;
- Document and conduct end-user training.