Our client within banking industry is seeking an experienced Project Manager for Business Management Support in Treasury and Markets function.
- Graduate with major in Finance, Information Systems/Technology or Business Management;
- Has 5 years of experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis within the banking and financial services domain;
- Good knowledge in banking functions in any of these areas Business Management Support, Business Transformation, Treasury & Market and Forex;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Ability to work independently to gather requirement and prepare project plan;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent people, stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- PMP Certification;
- Certification in Agile/ Scrum Master.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and involved justification of Business and Financial cases;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring successful project delivery;
- Manage and direct the resources necessary to achieve the project objectives;
- Engage Team and stakeholders through out the various stages of projects;
- Regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement;
- Ensure adherence to bank\’s project governance policy.