Our client is looking for a dynamic and meticulous individual to be a part of their data governance team, overseeing data consistency, quality and confidentiality.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics from a reputed institute;
- Minimum 6 years of working experience with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in data governance, data quality or data management;
- Solid knowledge of the industry standards and its challenges in the use of data and information;
- Strong understanding of various data management disciplines like master/reference data management, data quality management;
- Strong experience in change management and organizational transformation programs;
- Keen interest in business process modeling and re-engineering;
- Understanding architectural diagrams and be updated on various data and technology landscape.
- Six Sigma Certification;
- Knowledge of Data Science or Data Analytics;
- Experience in Insurance Industry.
- Develop and maintain data governance framework and policies as per the organization’s strategic objectives and business needs;
- Work with key partners to define data standards and guidelines across various data management disciplines;
- Manage the standard information architecture best practices in accordance with enterprises overall architecture;
- Strategize communication strategy and publish data governance policies & guidelines to raise user awareness and facilitate self-service;
- Ensure proper answerabilities across all the technical stakeholders to support the data stewardship program;
- Involve in root cause analysis of Data Incidents and provide recommendations for corrective & preventive actions;
- Involved in risk evaluation and suggesting effective risk controls for data;
- Actively involved in supporting the Data Governance Committee and Data Governance Working Group as a member of the secretariat.