We are looking for an experienced Murex Test Analyst to effectively drive quality testing through automation for our client, who is one of the leading banks in Singapore to join their Technology and Operations team.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (Automated Testing);
- Hands-on experience in Automated testing tools (Regression test scripting and tools);
- Experience in Murex Trading platform and Murex testing experience;
- Should have good knowledge on Unix Shell Scripts and SQL;
- Work closely across organisational boundaries and build strong working relationships with customers, stakeholders and peers;
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Work experience in Banking industry;
- Work closely with various teams, in analyzing and addressing issues and executing of test cases;
- Responsible for complete testing lifecycle from planning, development, creation of test scenarios to preparing test reports, defect tracking;
- Analyse results of automated tests and follow up on identified issues;
- Develop and implement a common process and framework for Testing & QA management;
- Create test case/scripts and scenarios, executing test cases, perform root cause analysis on issues encountered;
- Implement improvements and enhancements in the Test and QA methods and strategies;
- Formulating process standardization, improvement, KPI, metrics;
- Provide recommendations to management on how to improve project testing;
- Providing test progress monitoring and regular reporting on all project activities to the management.