Are you looking a challenging role? Our client is a leading organization and is looking for strong System Engineers to manage their systems infrastructure (Windows/Unix/Linux)!
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience supporting IT Infrastructure;
- Solid experience in MS products/ Unix/ Linux and virtualization technologies;
- Good experience in server monitoring, backup and recovery solutioning;
- Hand-on experience in Server administration with strong knowledge in Active Directory, Windows Server, Group Policy, Redhat Linux, Apache and Tomcat;
- Experience in change management, problem management, configuration management and capacity management;
- Independent and adaptable to new challenges.
- Windows/ Unix/ Linux certifications.
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure & application installation , including administration of different operating systems (Windows/Unix/Linux);
- Strong troubleshooting skills including experience in incident management;
- Provide day-to-day management of server infrastructure service and support – performance and service monitoring, application patching and upgrade, backup operation and scripting;
- Hands on experience in technical hardware and upgrade of software;
- Carry out system maintenance including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery and perform system upgrades after office hours/ weekends as required;
- Ensure that the IT Server infrastructure is configured and managed for high availability and compliance to security requirements.