Our client is seeking for a Manager to be part of the Data Governance team.
You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support their transformation to adopt new data science and artificial intelligence (A) technologies to promote data sharing, use and management.
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Decision Science;
- At least 2 years in in conceptualization and / or implementing data related initiates and policies;
- Knowledge in Data Policy, Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Analysis and Management;
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders in analysing requirements and strategizing solutions;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, good eye for details, problem solving, writing and communication skills;
- Ability to interact well and reach out to at all levels within the organization while promoting a team environment.
- Experience in implementing data related policies and guidelines.
- Responsible to formulate data strategies and encourage the appropriate data ownership, sharing and publication;
- Work closely with the teams (internal & external), industry players to drive/coordinate efforts relating to data strategy and governance activities;
- Develop appropriate systems and tools (Data Science and AI Technologies) to facilitate understanding and use of data to encourage data-driven decision making;
- Drive standardization and the development of Open Data Initiatives across the organization, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets;
- Develop data framework and implement strategies to meet business needs, to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations and reduce data redundancy;
- Prepare reports and statistics on a regular basis for submission to Senior Management.