Sciente Group is a multi-award winning, ISO9001 & Data Protection Trademark certified, technology focused organisation with business interest in Singapore (HQ), USA, Malaysia and India. As a part of our growth strategy, we are hiring to expand our existing team in Singapore.
Depending upon the level of competency and prior experience, incumbent shall have appropriate responsibilities and shall be guided through The Sciente Way to deliver the Value-Innovation in Technology Recruitment Consulting.
What is expected from this role?
- Derive and execute assigned client account(s) development and growth strategy as per account management plan;
- Negotiate and conclude acceptable Terms of Business/Scope of Work with clients for new business;
- Build relationship and engagement with all stakeholders in the account;
- Responsible for all matters related to bring about client delight;
- Follow a consultative approach to understand the clients’ needs, requirements & expectations of the clients;
- Grow and manage a team of Consultants in-line with business demand and help them
- Derive a sourcing strategy to reach out to right group of tech talents;
- Understand the matching skills/capabilities/aspirations of the tech talents;
- Guide talents for their career progression;
- Manage candidates to cross the line by joining the client.
- Facilitate the matching/hiring process for the client to hire the right talents, bingo! That’s what is expected from this role;
- Result Orientation: Your sincere efforts towards talents’ success, client and community delight to have a meaningful career.
Who shall fit-in the best for this role?
- Driven, with a passion to create delightful client delight with growth mindset;
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in client management for professional services or B2B sales within IT industry shall be needed;
- Experience in managing a team of recruitment consultants is required;
- Communication and inter-personal skills are the most important skills for this role;
- Having a mind-set of delivering value to make clients succeed and commitment to the purpose of the role;
- Positive attitude to put-in efforts to achieve the desired goals shall make you a good fit for this role;
- Fun and result-oriented, inspiring the team to create greater value to client and
- This being a specialised role, ability to keep learning is one of the key success factors for this role.
What is the career progression path?
- After 3-4 years, top performers can grow to a practice lead and thereafter, general manager levels depending upon the desired location (USA, Malaysia, Singapore, India) and aspirations of performers.
- In brief, it is a leadership role of growth mind-set – continuously developing skills, gaining client/industry specific market knowledge and growing business, with an excellent career progression path.
Why should you consider Sciente International?
- For us, Talent Acquisition is Consulting, not Selling. The approach makes the difference for us to live a meaningful life by delighting the clients and candidates.
- As a professional, grow your career with a specialist firm which is awarded The Peak Tech Laureates 2020 Award under Human Capital Management category, the best recruitment firm – technology by Singapore HR Awards and voted “the best recruitment firm for IT & Engineering positions” in Singapore for 3 years in a row.
- Received Awards of “HR Advocate”, Corporate Social Responsibility and Purpose Driven Organisation at the Singapore HR Awards 2018 & 2019 organised by SHRI.
- Awarded for “leading HR practices for CSR (2016-2019), Work-Life Integration, Learning & Development and Tech HR Resource Management” by SHRI in 2017 and for “the best innovation by a recruitment agency” by Human Resources in 2016;
- You shall always be learning due to large number of opportunities – which you shall be given within IT Recruitment & Search Consulting;
- Our commitment to your continuous daily learning & development to make you the best in whatever you do;
- Our founding purpose of giving back to community has created a culture within the organisation where you shall enjoy the professionalism, transparency, proven leadership, values we adhere to with a meaningful work-life balance;
- If you are not making the mistakes, then you are not learning/growing enough. You shall be encouraged for innovative and out-of-box thinking to delight the clients; and
- You and your performance shall determine your career growth (mentioned above) including overseas assignments. When you are a part of our team, these are some of the things which shall make you stand out within the industry.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply to this Job” below.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.