Sciente Group is a multi-award winning, ISO9001 & Data Protection Trademark certified, technology focused organisation with business interest in Singapore (HQ), USA, Malaysia and India. As a part of our growth strategy, we are hiring to expand our existing team in Singapore.
Depending upon the level of competency and prior experience, incumbent shall have appropriate responsibilities and shall be guided through The Sciente Way to deliver the Value-Innovation in Technology Recruitment Consulting.
What is expected from this role?
- Formulate and execute business growth strategy within a chosen market segment with primary objective of new clients’ acquisition;
- Manage a healthy pipeline of prospects/clients;
- Negotiate and conclude acceptable Terms of Business with potential new clients;
- Understand clients’ needs and plans in technology talent management and talent acquisitions;
- Manage the recruitment consulting/search process:
- Understand the client’s requirements from technology, business & needs perspective with a consultative approach;
- Gain knowledge of various technology skills, tools, role of job descriptions;
- Formulate & execute the right strategy for the talent search assignments;
- Assess the potential candidates for their suitability for the job descriptions;
- Recommend/present the short-listed candidates to clients;
- Manage/engage short-listed candidates effectively to assist them cross the finish line by making them join successfully;
- Follow Company’s internal processes (and templates of ISO9001 QMS) prudently, weekly reporting requirements, personal data protection guidelines, daily uploads/updates in the system etc.;
- Ensure the clients’ delight by delivering services as per clients’ expectations with a primary objective of continued repeat business from clients and
- Maintain professionalism & high integrity all the times.
Who shall fit-in the best for this role?
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience and an aptitude in executive search or IT talent acquisition or tech recruitment shall be needed;
- Communication and inter-personal skills are the most important skills for this role;
- Having a mind-set of commitment to delivering value to make candidates/clients succeed and live meaningfully;
- Perseverance to achieve the desired goals shall make you a good fit for this role and
- Being a specialist role, ability to keep learning is one of the key success factors for this role.
- Fresh graduates (with interest in recruitment) shall be trained as Associate Consultants.
What is the career progression path?
- After 1-2 years, top performers can have an option to either grow to a manager level – groom junior consultants or continue to be an individual contributor with a subject matter expertise in mind.
- After 3-4 years, top performers can grow to a consulting manager level with agreed portfolio of clients/team/services.
- Thereafter, practice lead and general manager levels depending upon the desired location (USA, Malaysia, Singapore, India) and aspirations of performers.
- You shall become coach to candidates and advisor to clients through this process.
- In brief, it is a specialist role with fast career progression for performers – continuously developing skills, gaining industry specific and talent market knowledge at each level with an excellent career progression path.
Why should you consider Sciente International?
- For us, Talent Acquisition is Consulting, not Selling. The approach makes the difference for us to live a meaningful life by delighting the clients and candidates.
- As a professional, grow your career with a specialist firm which is awarded The Peak Tech Laureates 2020 Award under Human Capital Management category, the best recruitment firm – technology by Singapore HR Awards and voted “the best recruitment firm for IT & Engineering positions” in Singapore for 3 years in a row.
- Received Awards of “HR Advocate”, Corporate Social Responsibility and Purpose Driven Organisation at the Singapore HR Awards 2018 & 2019 organised by SHRI.
- Awarded for “leading HR practices for CSR (2016-2019), Work-Life Integration, Learning & Development and Tech HR Resource Management” by SHRI in 2017 and for “the best innovation by a recruitment agency” by Human Resources in 2016;
- You shall always be learning due to large number of opportunities – which you shall be given within IT Recruitment & Search Consulting;
- Our commitment to your continuous daily learning & development to make you the best in whatever you do;
- Our founding purpose of giving back to community has created a culture within the organisation where you shall enjoy the professionalism, transparency, proven leadership, values we adhere to with a meaningful work-life balance;
- If you are not making the mistakes, then you are not learning/growing enough. You shall be encouraged for innovative and out-of-box thinking to delight the clients; and
- You and your performance shall determine your career growth (mentioned above) including overseas assignments. When you are a part of our team, these are some of the things which shall make you stand out within the industry.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply to this Job” below.
Confidentiality is assured, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.