An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading financial institutions as a Software QA Manager, providing quality and security assurance throughout the Software Development Life Cycle for software application projects. You will be responsible for planning, quality reviews, coaching and providing support to various initiatives.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- Experienced and familiar with software quality processes within SDLC framework;
- Experienced in process assessment and/or software security audit;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- An eye for details and a good team player.
- Agile / SCRUM Certified;
- CISSP / CSSLP Certified;
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Establish project quality goals, milestones, activities and quality criteria during the project initiation;
- Perform project quality risk assessment by reviewing project's scope, schedule and resources adequacy;
- Involve in the quality review process such as work product reviews e.g. review of functional specification document, facilitate review process and make recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Plan key quality assurance milestones and activities and define clear acceptance quality criteria to evaluate the quality of work products;
- Prepare regular reporting to Project Managers and relevant stakeholders;
- Act as a coach to train and guide the project team on SDLC processes, Continuous Delivery etc;
- Adhere and encourage software development practices in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies;
- Support the various initiatives for continuous improvement.