An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Change Manager with proven track record to be part of the Finance Change team in a well-established bank. You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support change management. You will be managing finance projects related to regulatory reporting, business analytics and standardization of business streams.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 2 – 8 years of proven change management experience within financial services;
- Demonstrated track record to manage change projects successfully;
- Possess experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools;
- Possess knowledge of financial products, processes and technology solutions;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Change Management certification.
- ITIL certified;
- Identify and set up change initiatives and projects on people, process and technology;
- Manage finance projects related to regulatory reporting, business analytics and enterprise data warehouse;
- Document changes and provide regular reporting to management;
- Conduct change management assessment and create actionable deliverables;
- Monitor delivery of project to support adoption of changes required by an initiative;
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change process;
- Evaluate resistance management plans and track remediation process;
- Work collaboratively with and through other regional Change Managers;
- Manage stakeholders, vendors, budget and project resources.