An excellent opportunity to be part of a Global Bank's Risk and Control for Customer Technology team to support portfolio of risk management programs and the business risk profile and ensure implementation of solid security principles and strategies across the organization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Atleast 6 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) Risk, Information Security and IT Systems Support environment;
- Good exposure in consumer banking systems along with development in API or web-based applications and micro services;
- First hand experience in automation reports such as Excel, Access,Tablaeu and Big Data;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and advisory skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, motivated and independent with a curious attitude to improve processes and controls.
- Certifications : CISA, CISSP, CIA,CPA, ACA, CFA;
- Experience in web / mobile application security assessment.
- Responsible for identification,management and mitigation of risk on day to day basis across APAC and EMEA regions;
- Perform internal application and architecture security review of applications, data and infrastructure for both existing development procedures and the new toolsets;
- Address and response to Information Security Related Incidents and Events;
- Review the existing security polices and regulatory requirements to enhance security practices;
- Support the compliance to the bank's internal policies processes and controls and compliance to external regulations;
- Identify security trends and provide advise to the management on designing and implementing security solutions.