A reputable name in the Financial Services Industry is seeking a Lead Architect to play a critical role in providing solutions to complex business solutions that meets organizational objectives.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Java application development and delivery;
- Strong in design architecture, development and implementation strategy;
- Proficient in object-oriented programming;
- Skilled in writing Java libraries;
- Experienced in Service-oriented architecture, web-service and testing;
- Strong in analysis and troubleshooting of application problems;
- Excellent communication skills.
- TOGAF certification.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of technology solutions;
- Set strategic direction to establish near term goals for areas of responsibility;
- Manage development team in all matters related to application architecture, design and implementation;
- Interact with management levels to schedule and prioritize tasks;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work;
- Work with stakeholders to provide clear communications of relevant information.