An established company in the financial sector is seeking a Senior Lead Project Manager with innovative and resourceful mindset to manage and deliver regional mega IT projects whilst mentoring and coaching the project management team.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in the IT industry;
- Knowledgeable in data warehouse and financial accounting concepts;
- Strong experience in full-cycle project management;
- Good organization and stakeholder management experience;
- Managed more than S$10 million projects;
- Excellent leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Certified PMP/CITPM.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management in mega regional IT projects;
- Lead and manage regional team to deliver mega projects on time, with quality and within budget;
- Bring into being strategies and plans to deliver successful end-to-end deployments;
- Collaborate with Business to ensure solutions are in-line with Group IT strategies;
- Establish strategies and roadmap for the Group IT;
- Manage any projects as assigned.