A giant in the financial sector is seeking a Lead Relationship Manager to represent their Group IT during business meetings and management forums, acting as the central point of information for all related IT activities.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the financial sector (banking and insurance);
- Experienced in managing users/ resources in multiple countries;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop communication materials.
- PMP certified;
- Diploma/ Degree in Computing/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Lead in the prioritisation of IT projects, including budgeting and doing cost/ benefit analysis;
- Understand the IT landscape, Group IT strategy and make the necessary recommendations to the business units;
- Assist the business to form processes and solutions according to business needs;
- Collaborate with Service Delivery (e.g. GTB and RTB) for the delivery of applications and infrastructure services;
- Prepare communication materials for key stakeholders.