Are you a creative technology visionary? Are you passionate about your work and fun to work with? Do you have the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment?
Come be part of the team to develop innovative digital products for our client in the Financial Services industry. You will be part of an innovation to make a real change and impact on the future of the financial industry!
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 5 years of experience with multiple software languages and technologies for both backend and frontend;
- Ability to architect, design and develop a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) for Digital Products;
- Experience with team management and guiding technical strategy;
- Ability to learn new fields, tackle new problems and come up with creative and cost effective solutions;
- Superb collaboration skills with individuals at all levels, and ability to influence for a higher level of business results;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Great interpersonal skills with strong people and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- ITIL Certified;
- Agile / Scrum Certified.
- Work in a cross-functional team to brainstorm and develop new initiatives for the organization;
- Lead and guide technical strategy and propose new solution methodologies;
- Architect, design and develop a MVP (Minimum Viable Product) for the digital products;
- Translate new initiatives into product requirements and design concepts;
- Work with domain experts to drive research priorities and to bridge the world of technology capabilities with user needs;
- Identify new use cases and applications and turn these into product and feature concepts;
- Create compelling user experiences that will drive ongoing community and customer engagement.