We are looking for an Agile Coach and Process Assuror with good experience in processes and Agile/SCRUM implementation for our client in the financial sector. You will gain global exposure as you will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support change management.
Process/Agile experience & Competencies:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Agile/SCRUM implementation and coaching;
- Must have good experience in conducting process audits across projects to verify compliance to defined standards;
- Must have proven skills and knowledge to successfully execute the role of process coordinator;
- Should have thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Engineering Principles;
- Expertise to understand project scope and aid project managers to tailor project's processes;
- Expert on objective evaluation of performed processes, work products and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards and procedures;
- Knowledge on industry best practices for Software Engineering;
- Knowledge on Software Process Automation tools available in the industry.
- Certified Scrum Master;
- Certified Coach/Agile Practitioner;
- Good knowledge of CMMI practices.
- Work effectively in Large teams as Agile Coach and successfully implement Agile Principles and Scrum events preferably in back office/operations environment;
- Train Scrum Masters and Product owners on Scrum framework;
- Facilitate seamless integration and delivery as per the committed objectives;
- Train the management and team members on Agile Mindset;
- Lead Improvement initiatives and act as Change agent in rolling out the change initiatives.