An exciting opportunity with a global bank for their new technology team in developing and migrating into new platform for their private banking services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Good knowledge in banking products and services / willing to learn and pick up new business domains;
- Able to communication effectively and gather consensus with stakeholders for new ideas and initiatives;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proactive approach to take new challenges;
- Strong interpersonal skills and manage relationship with technical teams and business stakeholders;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.
- Working experience in financial services / global team is preferred;
- PMP certified is preferred.
- Responsible for technical design, business analysis and user coordination and new implementation of private banking and related applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- Review business requirements, end to end workflows for process automation and ensure delivery till implementation;
- Partner with internal stakeholders and global teams to meet business requirement and needs;
- Involve in architectural design review and research for alternatives and technologies;
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Conduct risk assessment and recommend appropriate mitigation plan to stakeholders;
- Work closely with other development teams, functional and business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders.