Our Client with a strong worldwide presence in the bank industry are looking for a highly motivated and result oriented individual on the role of Technical specialist for the Mantas implementation initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 6 years of working experience in infrastructure implementation and management preferably in Mantas;
- Strong experience in UNIX Operating System and scripting languages as well as Oracle database;
- Prior experience in application migration and deployment of Mantas;
- Work with various teams to troubleshoot issues and performance related fixes;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with global teams.
- Knowledge in retail or corporate banking is preferred.
- Responsible for the infrastructure build, design, deployment and implementation of AML platform;
- Review and study the impact analysis on the application infrastructure change and management;
- Ensure the global AML platform is in compliance to regulatory and business requirements and needs;
- Support batch jobs, scheduling, executions and frequent health checks;
- Prepare documentation on application migration plan and fallback plan;
- Ensure project task is completed on schedule with quality checks;
- Responsible for escalating application issues to L2/L3 for resolutions.