An excellent opportunity for an UX / UI designer to expand his/her user experience knowledge and skills in the financial industry.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual, UI, and interaction design skills – portfolio is required;
- Has at least 5 years of user experience design experience in digital world;
- Proficient in wireframing, prototyping, and UI design tools;
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard User-Centered Design methodologies;
- Familiar with the latest interface design and user experience trends and best practices;
- Good understanding of technology and its constraints, especially web and mobile technologies;
- Good communication skills and able to present and sell designs to stakeholders;
- Able to handle complexity and unstructured environments independently.
- Banking/Finance experience or financial products knowledge;
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira and Confluence;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Play a key role in conceptualising new digital banking products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders on digital products across different product teams;
- Design user stories, user journey and mock ups for wide range of products and concepts;
- Identify design problems and come up with solutions that improves user journey;
- Present the design ideas to teams and stakeholders and lead workshops with product team;
- Conduct user research and testing, get feedback and analyse the data;
- Create research and design artefacts and documentation including research reports, user flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs;
- Come up with overall UI standards toward an unified design language.