An exciting opportunity awaits you!! We are looking for a Project Manager who has strong domain knowledge of Foreign Exchange to work on the business side and gain in-depth exposure with an established financial institution.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Financial Engineering;
- Has 5 years of experience in Project Management and/or Senior Business Analysis within the banking and financial services domain;
- Good knowledge in banking products in any of these areas Forex / Money Market , Interest Rates, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities, Equities;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills.
- PMP Certified;
- Agile / Scrum Certified.
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and involved justification of Business and Financial cases;
- Meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of project goals ensuring successful project delivery;
- Manage and direct the resources necessary to achieve the project objectives;
- Regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities;
- Identify project risks and work closely with team members to mitigate the risks and resolve project issues;
- Conduct regular quality assessment, monitor project performance and actively take preventive/corrective actions;
- Conduct post implementation reviews and recommend areas for improvement;
- Facilitate IT vendor evaluation and selection where required;
- Ensure adherence to corporate project governance policy.