An exciting opportunity with a global bank for their new technology team in developing and migrating into new platform for their private banking services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of softtware development experience in J2EE i.e. Servlets , JSP and Oracle SQL;
- Hands on experience in design, development, testing and deployment with more than 1 SDLC and Agile methodology;
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle database;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.
- Working experience in financial services / global team is preferred;
- Experience in Front-end development i.e. AngularJS is preferred.
- Responsible for design, development and release of private banking and related applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- Perform coding, testing, implementation of J2EE applications using Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Involve in architectural design review and research for alternatives and technologies;
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Conduct risk assessment and recommend appropriate mitigation plan to stakeholders;
- Work closely with other development teams, functional and business teams, operation team and all relevant stakeholders.