Our client is looking for an Manager for their AML/CFT (Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financing of Terrorism compliance framework) section of Group Risk Management.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in the area of AML/CFT, compliance, internal audit or risk management in the financial services industries;
- Possess a good knowledge of AML/CFT rules and regulations;
- Good analytical skills with a conceptual and problem solving mind;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Resourceful and information seeker with a concern for order and quality;
- Good report writing skills;
- Self-starter and proactive;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- International Compliance Association (ICA) Certification;
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
- Lead the implementation of all Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) compliance strategies and controls within the organization;
- Effective execution and management of AML/CFT compliance framework for Singapore;
- Ensure that all entities adopt adequate measures to manage/mitigate the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Review and approve group-wide consolidated money laundering, terrorist financing and sanction risk assessment reporting;
- Provide training to relevant parties, including directors, senior management and staff;
- Provide relevant regulatory guidance and advisory on AML/CFT framework compliance monitoring/oversight;
- Oversee group wide sanction monitoring program and to provide advisory and system support on AML/CFT and sanction matters to all entities;
- Keep abreast of the global and local developments in AML/CFT laws and regulations and prevailing techniques, methods and trends in money laundering and terrorist financing and sanction requirements;
- Oversee and ensure reporting timelines are met to various stakeholders, including but not limited to: Board of Directors, Senior Management and regulators; and
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks/projects as requested by Supervisor and/or Head of Group Compliance.