Experienced in Java application development but was not given chance to showcase them?
Here is an excellent opportunity for you to join our client in the Financial industry as an Application Analyst. Be part of an exciting team to develop Mobile applications for the organization.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Has work experiences in at least 3-4 full SDLC;
- Proficient in Java EE environment system integration (Windows/Linus);
- Expert in programming language such as CoreJava, Java EE, Spring Framework;
- Familiar with Data reporting tools such as XML, Jasper Report;
- Familiar with MS SQL server / Oracle;
- Team player with Good documentation and communication skills;
- Initiative, independent and good user liaison skill.
- JAVA Certified;
- Prior experience in banking/financial industry.
- Assist in analysis of business requirements from users and translate to system requirements;
- Able to develop Technical specifications, Coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards ;
- Provide maintenance / support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Involve in system integration testing and user acceptance testing;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation;
- Able to troubleshoot issues relating to developed applications and provide effective solutions;
- Level 2 and 3 Application Production support;
- Participate in projects, feasibility studies and functional analysis.