â€‹The role involves advising and recommending key ICT trends and best practices to meet various business objectives, and provide IT solutions to help meet business needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance disciplines;
- At least 8 years of Business Analyst experience;
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Agile software development frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean software development, Feature-driven development (FDD), Extreme programming (XP));
- Strong expereince in creating user stories, often participate in Scrum events (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospective);
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, system workflow, data modelling and testing;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- â€‹PMI – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP);
- NIFC – Certified Scrum Master.