An exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Cyber Security & Network Operations team as a Senior Technology Analyst providing L3 Security Infrastructure Support and Operations as well as PKI Instructure transition. The Security Technology Analyst will be a strong technical leader with in-depth understanding of Wintel, UNIX systems and network protocols.
- At least 3 years of Wintel / UNIX system administration;
- Strong hand-on scripting and SQL experience i.e. UNIX, Powershell, Batch Scripting and SQL (such as PostgreSQL RDBMS);
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in SSH, Network Protocols (SSL/TLS,TCP/IP, UDB,RPC,LDAP), Web Services (SOAP,Restful,WCF);
- Experience of virtualization technologies i.e. Hypervisors (VMware ESXi, LDOMs);
- Familiar with Compliance and Risk Management Frameworks;
- Good-to-have experiences in the following:
- UNIX / Linux / Windows Server;
- Directory Services and Workload Automation;
- Web, Application Servers & Databases ;
- Security Concepts and Architecture;
- Strong problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
- CCNA / CCNP, Redhat Certified and / or MCSE;
- Experience in Security Infrastructure Technologies i.e. CISCO Secure, Entrust, PKI, HSM, Powerbroker, PowerKeeper, Vernafi.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the Operating Systems i.e. UNIX, Redhat Linux, Windows Server;
- Lead the implementation and design of infrastructure and security assessment of complex, distributed application projects;
- Lead in process improvement for system monitoring and maintenance by developing/improving scripts and tools;
- Assess, review and report in the area of system performance and capacity;
- Perform knowledge transfer and sharing among team members;
- Response to incident and change events and able to quickly assess risk and impact on the operational task and escalation;
- Work closely with development team and ensure requirements are met and continuously update knowledge base;
- Proven ability to work with global partners and multi-cultural members within strict timelines.