An exciting opportunity for experienced Product Manager to be part of the Global Transaction Services (GTS) team with one of our leading financial institution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer information, technology, engineering or a related field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial services industry;
- Must have experience in product management;
- Good understanding of corporate online banking products preferably in cash management, trade finance or supply chain;
- Understanding of User Experience (UX) on web and mobile;
- Ability to understand and translate the business requirements to product specifications and performance improvement;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills required;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies;
- PMP Certification.
- Involve in complete product development lifecycle from understanding customer experience,concept development to successful delivery;
- Keeping close track on product performance and providing continuous support for improvisation;
- Working closely with stake-holders around the company to determine purpose, scope, and functionality of the product;
- Assisting the team in defining product pricing ,strategies, planning and issue prioritization to increase the usage of products by the customers;
- Drive direct marketing and campaigns to increase awareness, penetration and usage;
- Strong analytical skills required, including understanding and interpreting client business needs and translate them into business and functional requirements;
- Assist with development of business cases and requirement specifications, implementation and user acceptance testing;
- Drive product launches including working with technology, marketing, sales,operations and implementation.